Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just a quick update...

Okay, so I've missed a few weeks. The truth is I've decided not to finish Flygirl and, while it's within my rights as a reader to not finish a book, it doesn't help for this goal. Flygirl was good, but it lost my attention- I'm sorry to say.

I was hoping to get some reading done this weekend, but had my wisdom teeth out on Friday and I've been sitting around half awake watching Veronica Mars, season one.

I've also decided to add graphic novels/manga to the list of things that I need to read this year. I'm starting with The Wonderful Wizard of Oz that Marvel recently published. So far it has been super enjoyable. I love the colors they used.

Anyway, this is just an update. Tomorrow is a big day and will add a bunch of books to my list. Which books will be the new Newbery, Caldecott, and Printz medal winners??

No comments:

Post a Comment